Thursday, June 12, 2014

Update 6/11/ 2014

I've been updating my facebook family but, not here on my blog I swore I was going to keep up with but, haven't.  Reflection is an important part of my day and I seriously have to find time to do it each day.  Please please send any virtual support my way as I step out on this life journey to whole wellness.


  1. #wholechallenge update. So I bet you guys are wondering if I fell off the wagon or not. Well, I haven't. It has been a lot easier to make food choices since I don't have kiddos this week. lots of couple care this week since Jimmy Hill and I have been having a date every single night somewhere. Unfortunately, its been restaurants since I refuse to cook or wash a dish this week. Hydration has been great this week. Getting in about 90-100 ounces each day. Still not at my goal but, I'll take it. It's surely a lot better than what I was getting in. I have had my meditation and Bible reading every morning except for this morning because I wanted to get an early start on the day but, I think I will get a mid day meditation and Bible time in today. Y'all have a good and blessed week. Love you for your support. Next week I am going to add some movement. We will see how that goes.
    LikeLike ·  · Promote · 

No comments:

Post a Comment